In the bike industry fashion is determined by the mud on your shorts and dust on your shoes. Yet, there is something undeniably satisfying about a freshly tailored suit, we designed the all new Rainier Dropper Post to add that custom tailored feel to your bike. The past version of this post is known for its consistency and reliability. While maintaining those qualities, this new iteration focuses on fitting more bikes and providing refined adjustability for the rider.
- Tool-less Travel Adjust
- Shortened Overall Length
- Sealed air cartridge
- Travel: 125, 150, 170 or 200mm
- Diameter: 30.9 or 31.6mm (34.9 coming soon)
- Internal cable routing
- Lifetime warranty!
- Choose from our Loam Lever**, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- To see photos of the Puget levers, please visit their product page here
- **Guide brakes - still requires Sram hinge and T-nut**