Kid Optimized Crank
Prevelo crank lengths are custom sized for each size bike to make sure little riders have optimum pedal ergonomics. And they have ultra-narrow Q-factors to match the narrow hips of young cyclists. If that sounds like technical mumbo jumbo, here's the point - Prevelo cranks will help make small riders more comfortable and efficient on their bike.
Confidence Inspiring Trail Geometry
The Zulu Three features Prevelo's signature confidence inspiring geometry. Prevelo geometry utilizes a low bottom bracket that lowers the center of gravity of the bike and rider, making for a more agile and confident ride. The slack front end makes the bike forgiving to young trail riders experimenting with tough terrain.
The Prevelo Zulu Three packs high performance mountain bike features into a 20-inch wheel size package. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails. It features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Zulu specific slack head tube angle and short chain stays keeps the bike controlled over rough terrain.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with custom formed 6061 triple- butted tubing and TRAPT™ downtube profile.
- Available with a lightweight HEIR® 80mm travel airfork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout and compression and 15mm Thru-Axle.
- Stealth dropper post ready.
- Available with tubeless ready wheels and tires.
- Rear hub with 12mm Thru-Axle.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM GX 10-speed drivetrain. This 10-speed derailleur has a short cage. Because of the small wheel diameter on 20-in bikes, rear derailleurs on 20-inch bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Zulu Three uses a high performance short cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground.
- 11-36T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- Kid engineered direct mount cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, frontwheel, and pedals.
Wheel Size: 20"
Age: ~5½ to 9 years | Inseam: 21" - 26"